Saturday, January 25, 2014

Are you a "Vaccine Pusher"?...

I am pro-vaccine but don't push my views on anyone, and to generalize ALL pro-vaccine parents is unfair. Her main focus (link provided below) is Whooping cough, yes that's huge right now! I see it like the flu vaccine (which my kids never get), the virus is always mutating and the doctors are always a strain behind and the people who tend to get vaccinated usually catch a form of the flu anyway. With that being said, Polio, Measles, and Mumps aren't cool either. These diseases were barely present any more in America, but are making a come back. It's not the vaccinated children that are getting it, so what does that do to her argument? I prefer for my children to be safe from as many diseases as possible, especially ones that are known to be prevented from vaccines. I've known people that vaccinate their dogs against heart worm and rabies but, not their children against major childhood diseases. So, that's something that should be taken into consideration before getting up in arms and defensive about your choices for your children.Yes, My children are part of the heard that are helping to protect un-vaccinated children. I do not fault anyone for their choices for their family. As parents we do what's best for our family and we need to stop being so critical of each other! I only took offense over the generalization of pro-vaccine parents. Yes, I vaccinate. Yes, I am aware some do not. Yes, I support their choice as well as my own. *end rant*

More Proof That the “Vaccine Pusher” Crowd Can’t Think Critically…. | Modern Alternative Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment